Job Opportunity: IPAC Executive Director
Summary of Duties:
- Reports to the IPAC Board of Directors and maintains routine contact with the Executive Committee.
- Attends the monthly board meetings and committee meetings as needed.
- Prioritizes activities in consultation with the Board of Directors.
- Works closely with IPAC's contracted accountant to manage IPAC's finances. Develops and maintains sound financial practices including;
- Management of over-all budget including budgeting strategies, invoicing/payments; and
- Financial management of grants and other on-going projects.
- Provides oversight, implementation, and monitoring of contracts for management compliance.
- Supports identified regional initiatives that match the organizationâ€™s mission.
- Seeks out and screens potential business opportunities by the organization's mission, means, and priorities according to their feasibility.
- Follows the state, local and national stakeholders by reading relevant publications and maintaining communications with agency officials.
- Integrates data base systems into related health care systems, including data entry management.
- Other duties deemed appropriate by the Board.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- Experience with multi-stakeholders, preparing/implementing business strategies, supervising contracts, local-state-national experiences, contract negotiation and management.
- Expert proficiency in computer systems including Microsoft Office, Excel, Quick Books, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attitude.
- Experience with health and mental health issues for children.
- Must have a legal driver's license and transportation. May involve extensive travel.
Submit Resumes To:
Jessica Stroup, PCBDD HR Manager
499 North State Street, New Lexington, OH 43764
740-342-3542 - phone
740-342-1081 - fax
June 16, 2017
Posted on Thu, June 15, 2017
by Board Member